Friday 25 March 2011

Buy BHEL for a price target of 2600


BUY BHEL for a target of 2600



Wealth Bazaar Financial Managers has recommended a buy rating on BHEL for a price target of 2600
This particular post is only for investors without a stoploss. Buy BHEL at 2000 for a target of 30% in a year of 2600. BHEL is a large cap stock

Momentum indicators are completely supporting with the prices with  stochastic having given a Buy crossover from oversold zone.

Visit my official website wealthbazaar.in for more articles & call me for investment picks & to open a demat account with proper Research from Wealth Bazaar Financial Managers

 

Regards
Wealth Bazaar Financial Managers
Wealthbazaar.in

3 comments:

  1. Hi Asif. It is nice to see you commenting on my blog. I would suggest you to buy at 1900 odd levels & wait for 30% appreciation in 1 to 1.5 years i.e 2650-2700 odd levels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may buy City Union Bank at 42 odd levels. My target is 10 times in 10 years & 3.5 times in 5 years i.e 420 in 10 years & 135 in 5 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asif, What do you mean by Multibagger. It means you want to double your Investment amount. Rather than investing in a single stock, invest in atleast 4 stocks to diversify the risk. You may invest in
    1. City Union Bank at 42
    2. IDFC Ltd at 135
    3. Lupin at 440
    4. Navneet Publications OR TCS at 58 or 1150

    I hope I am able to answer you well!!!

    Keep Commenting Asif on other posts. I will reply to you definitely

    ReplyDelete